About the Course
This course is designed for educators and language educators who are keen to have a makeover of their web-based instruction (WBI) by taking a closer look at WeCWI and its counterpart, Microsoft Education, to design and develop WeCWI-enabled Microsoft teaching and learning tools. Guidelines, advice, tips, and resources are exposed throughout this course on applying WeCWI and Microsoft tools to transform learning into an enriched 21st-century learning design (21CLD) pedagogical experience to become the changemaker in education. Participants will be rewarded an achievement code to be redeemed on the Learn Educator Center upon completing the specific training session by following the following steps:
1. Log into https://learn.microsoft.com with your Office 365 account.
2. Choose the drop-down with your profile.
3. Select the Achievements code.
4. Click Redeem your code now.
5. Paste the code into the prompt.
This course aims to expose educators and language educators to WeCWI and Microsoft Education for designing and developing the WeCWI-Microsoft teaching and learning tools and being a changemaker in education as a ME, MAE, MIEE, and MCE.
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to master and apply the guidelines on designing and developing their WeCWI-enabled Microsoft teaching and learning tools and WeCWI-enhanced 21CLD pedagogical tasks.
2. Language educators
1. WeCWI and the Science of Instruction
2. WeCWI-Enabled Instructional Tools
3. WeCWI-Enhanced 21CLD
4. The Changemaker in Education
5. Digital Citizenship
6. Hybrid Learning
7. Blended Learning
1. 6/10/2021︱14:00-15:30 GMT+8︱*ODL 4.0 Best Practices
2. 18/12/2021︱11:00-11:30 GMT+8︱*1st BICOMHET 2021
3. 27/6/2022︱10:00-10:30 GMT+8︱*IEEE 2nd ICET 2022
4. 6/8/2022︱9:00-9:45 GMT+8︱*19th ICLLCE 2022
5. 14/8/2022︱10:20-10:45 GMT+8︱*6th ICSET 2022
6. 30/10/2022︱13:25-13:50 GMT+8︱*13th ICDLE 2022
7. 21/11/2022︱15:30-16:00 GMT+8︱*6th ICEEL 2022
8. 22/4/2023︱14:00-14:30 GMT+8︱*9th ICETT 2023
Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr Mah Boon Yih
Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr Mah Boon Yih, a Professional Technologist, Microsoft Certified Educator, Microsoft Educator Trainer (2022-2023), Microsoft Innovative Educator Master Trainer (2021-2022) and Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (2021-2023), is an Associate Professor at the Academy of Language Studies, UiTM Penang Branch, Malaysia.